This page was last updated April 1 2016
Enloft may gather information from our readers through a few different ways.
- Mailing Lists – Enloft may launch a mailing list, so that we can provide subscribers with relevant material such as website news, or weekly culminations of our posts, for example. Your personal and contact information is safe with us, we will not pass the information to any third parties or organizations. Readers who choose to sign up for a mailing list may receive regular emails from the site and are free to unsubscribe from them at any time. These communications will mostly consist of content from our website, however we may send out content on behalf of a third party. Giving you an honest view of what is going on is important to us, any content provided on behalf of a third party will be clearly marked as such.
- Comment Service and Account Information – We wholly supported an open environment wherein open communication is encouraged. Users have the option of signing up for our commenting system, and to do so must submit some valid information. Enloft uses this information to properly handle users who are breaking our rules, to notify users when necessary. If you choose to link your account with a third party service, you may be required to provide your login information for those services. If you do login via a Third Party Service, we will receive an identifying token, which will allow us limited access to some information from your account on that service. This information will be used respectfully for things like greeting you and sending you a message through that service. Eloft does not receive or store passwords from your Third Party Service and no information received will be passed to a third party.
- Log Files – We use log files to log general information about how you use our website, however IP addresses are not collected or logged.
- Ad Serving – The ads appearing on this website are delivered to you through Google Adsense and/or our own software. In order to serve ads to you, we may use information collected during your current search or visit to our websites and information that we specifically acquire from third parties. Data that we collect may be shared with other third parties and is only to used for ad delivery, ad reporting, and contextual advertising. These third parties do not have the right to use the information beyond the scope necessary to support our advertising and are usually bound by confidentiality requirements unless we disclose to you otherwise.
- Advertising and Cookies – Some of our third party advertising partners may distribute cookies to users in advertisements that are provided to us. Enloft has no control over these cookies once we have received the advertisements. Some of these advertisers and services we use to deliver advertising may be engaging in online behavioral advertising as defined by the Digital Advertising Alliance and FTC.
- Enloft does not provide any Personally Identifiable Information to third-party advertising companies.
- Enloft is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Contests, Sweepstakes, and Promotions
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, Enloft may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on Enloft or affiliates. If we’re going to turn over information related to you, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with advance notice, unless we are prohibited from doing so by law or court order.
Notification of Changes